It is no secret that I’m a huge fan of cookies! I would prefer a cookie any day over a brownie, cupcake or cake. I remember when I first found that the FODMAP diet worked for me that it was my mission to not miss out on my favorite treats. That may also be why the FODMAP desserts category on my website is so jam packed with recipes… This is a judgement free zone right?!
Not only do I love that these peanut butter cookies are naturally gluten-free but only use three ingredients! These are staple ingredients that are always available in my house which makes it so much easier to make at a whim.
I grew up on Jif peanut butter just like the next kid but as I became older and started buying my own groceries, I started paying attention to labels. There is nothing wrong with these types of peanut butters but the ingredients can have sugar, oil, and corn syrup. I realized when it comes to peanut butter there really should only be two ingredients: peanuts and salt.
These super easy to make peanut butter cookies are made with only three ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the peanut butter, sugar and egg until fully incorporated.
- On a lined baked sheet, place a rounded tablespoon of dough and gently flatten with your hand.
- Using a fork, place gentle marks going criss cross on the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes, making sure not to over bake.
These cookies may not look ready at the 8 minute mark but trust me they are!
Keywords: fodmap desserts, fodmap cookie recipes, low fodmap desserts, fodmap diet recipes