Do you ever just get a craving for a food that you can’t get out of your head until you have it? My husband LOVES ordering quesadillas when we are out at restaurants and is even a great quesadilla maker at home. I’ve always been quite envious about his gooey and cheesy quesadillas until now. One of the repeat questions I get asked is what to do about FODMAP light bites or snacks. It can be more challenging and take some creativity but with just a few simple ingredients you have delicious FODMAP light bites to dig your teeth into!
What I love about making quesadillas is you can really use whatever FODMAP safe vegetables you have in your fridge. I gravitate towards something simple: spinach and tomatoes. Also, pair these quesadillas with either my easy homemade salsa recipe or you can find buy either this FODMAP safe salsa or this one.Print
A super easy light bite or snack to make on the FODMAP diet!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup FODMAP safe cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup FODMAP vegetables of your choice (I used spinach and diced tomatoes), diced
- Spray a heated pan on medium heat.
- Place one corn tortilla on the pan, add cheese and vegetables and add the second corn tortilla on top.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Keep an eye on the pan so the quesadilla does not burn.
Keywords: FODMAP recipes, low fodmap diet recipes, vegetable quesadilla recipe, FODMAP snacks