I haven’t hidden my love of the air fryer with anyone because I truly think its one of the most efficient kitchen purchases you can make. Don’t get me started on all the reasons I love mine but in my humble opinion it truly cooks food in the most consistent way. My only complaint is that I wish mine was bigger as sometimes I have to cook in batches. The good news is that there are bigger versions available (hint, hint). I make everything from main dishes to sides like these air fryer roasted potatoes. These are one of the easiest low FODMAP side dishes to throw together with very few ingredients. The best part is this low FODMAP side is perfect for little kids and big kids alike.Print
The easiest air fryer roasted potato recipe ever!
- 1 pound bag of mini potatoes, cut in halves
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees
- While the air fryer is preheating, cut the potatoes and put in a medium size bowl.
- Gently toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the air fryer has preheated, add the potatoes and cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Shake halfway through.
- Serve hot and garnish with parsley.
These make for excellent leftovers to use the next day for breakfast!
Keywords: low fodmap side, low fodmap side dish, air fryer side dish