The easiest air fryer roasted potato recipe ever!
- 1 pound bag of mini potatoes, cut in halves
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees
- While the air fryer is preheating, cut the potatoes and put in a medium size bowl.
- Gently toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the air fryer has preheated, add the potatoes and cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Shake halfway through.
- Serve hot and garnish with parsley.
These make for excellent leftovers to use the next day for breakfast!
Keywords: low fodmap side, low fodmap side dish, air fryer side dish