Air fryer chicken low FODMAP flautas that are low FODMAP, dairy free and gluten free — it DOES exist! I don’t like making promises I can’t keep but this recipe seriously blew my family’s mind: “The best meal you’ve ever made” – from my truth telling husband. I don’t need to tell y’all how obsessed I am with my air fryer, its been my most favorite kitchen purchase in a LONG, LONG time! I have convinced everyone I know to get one because I find it that useful. One of the benefits I found is that you can quickly preheat your air fryer without having to wait 20 minutes for the oven to heat up. It makes cooking much more efficient and when you have limited time, every minute counts.
The most flavorful and delicious chicken flautas that can be made in under 15 minutes!
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 4 oz can of Adobe chilies and sauce (roughly cut up the chilies)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1.5 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup low FODMAP cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 8 FODMAP safe tortillas*
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
- While the air fryer is preheating, in a medium size bowl add all of the ingredients minus the tortillas and gently mix together.
- In a large pan, warm the tortillas on each side on medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Scoop small portions of seasoned chicken into the middle of the tortilla, roll and place seam side down into the air fryer. Most air fryers will fit 4 tortillas, this will need to be made in 2 batches.
- Spray the top of the tortillas and cook at 380 degrees for 8 minutes.
*Can use corn tortillas or my favorite Siete tortillas
Keywords: air fryer chicken, low fodmap chicken recipes, chicken flautas