You know that feeling when you make a recipe and know it will be amazing? That’s how I felt with this recipe and I instantly knew it would be a great addition to my FODMAP dinner recipes. I have fully jumped onto the miso bandwagon the last few months. I am obsessed with using it in salad dressings, soups, and marinades. In case you are like me and need some clarification on what miso is, here you go:
“This Japanese staple is produced by fermenting soybeans with salt and koji which results in a thick paste. It is high in protein and rich in vitamins and minerals.” -Wikipedia
I love easy dinner recipes especially during the work week when I want to make something healthy and quick. This marinade is so light and subtle but adds such great flavor and depth to the fish. You can even plan ahead and marinate the fish before you leave for work in the morning and when you get home it’s ready to go. Now that’s my kind of cooking! 🙂Print
A fish recipe packed with Asian flavors.
- Place cod in a baking dish.
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl and pour on top of cod. Flip cod over and marinade on the other side.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour but the longer the more flavorful the fish will be.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!
Keywords: miso cod, cod recipe, fodmap cod recipe