This recipe pays homage to my absolute love and obsession with Cabo San Lucas! My husband and I even got married here so you can see why it’s such a special place to us. What I love most about the fish tacos here are the few ingredients that are used. It’s fresh fish with a little seasoning and warm, homemade tortillas. When you have quality ingredients you don’t need much else. I eat fish tacos at least once a day while I am in Mexico and think my version is almost as good. The only thing missing is the part where I’m eating on the beach with the sand in between my toes… This recipe will be high up on your low FODMAP foods list!Print
What is better than fresh fish tacos?! Nothing!
- 12 Ounces of White Fish, I prefer Cod
- 1.5 Teaspoons Tajin Mexican Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- Half Lime, juiced
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil for cooking
- Season fish and place in a baking dish in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- On Medium-high heat, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Cook fish on each side for approximately 4 minutes, until white and flaky.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with corn tortillas (recipe in prior post) and fixings.
Keywords: fish taco recipe, fodmap fish taco, fodmap taco recipe