Have you noticed that most store-bought dressings are actually not that healthy? They almost always have garlic or onion plus a host of other names I can’t even pronounce. I started making my own simple dressings and realized how much better and fresher they taste.
This dairy-free, garlic free, onion free low fodmap dressing is so simple and versatile to make. I used it over fish or turkey tacos but it can be used as a dressing over salad as well. We had our friends over for dinner and they both thought it was store bought which I think is the best compliment you can receive! The best part of this recipe is that it’s SO easy to make and takes under 3 minutes. Ready, set, GO!Print
A delicious salad dressing that is garlic and dairy free!
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro, loosely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil (or Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Whole Lime Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and run until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Keywords: salad dressing recipe, fodmap salad dressing recipe