I have a hard time thinking of FODMAP appetizer recipes to serve especially because I don’t eat pork, red meat or cheese which eliminates fun ideas like cheese and meat boards. Thankfully my Twinkie aka Katherine suggested this strawberry cream cheese bruschetta FODMAP appetizer for my mom’s 60th birthday celebration. It was a HUGE hit and took only a few minutes to put together. The presentation was gorgeous and I love having light and fresh options to serve. No one wants to struggle when trying to be a lady with finger foods. This recipe checks off all the boxes. Trust me, You’ll want to add this to your spring and summer appetizer rotations! Looking for another bruschetta recipe? Check out this roasted tomato & ricotta recipe.Print
An easy summer appetizer recipe to bring to your next party!
- A container of Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Strawberries, thinly sliced
- Basil for garnish
- Any FODMAP safe bread of your choice (I used sourdough crisps)
- Balsamic Vinegar to drizzle
- In a stand mixer on medium speed whisk the cream cheese, lemon juice, and maple syrup for 2-3 minutes or until soft mixture forms.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on crisp followed by strawberry slices and basil. Add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar right before serving.
Keywords: bruschetta recipe, bruschetta fodmap safe recipe, summer fodmap recipe