It’s January, the beginning of the New Year and I think most of us are still in a cloud from the holidays. I’m refocused on eating healthy, working out and also putting together dinner recipes that are super simple to throw together. I have my own collection of FODMAP dinner recipes but this shrimp curry is now HIGH on that list. Whenever we go out to eat, I ALWAYS want to order curry but never can because of the garlic and onion that’s already in the sauce. I was so excited to find out that Casa de Sante carries a FODMAP safe curry sauce that is freaking delicious! The sauce is garlic and onion free and also mild enough for me as I’m not a huge fan of spice. I could not get over how easy it was to dump the jar of sauce into the pan and have a delicious and flavorful meal. I made this originally with shrimp but I think next time I would experiment with tofu and chicken. What’s one of your favorite Indian dishes?Print
The easiest and most delicious curry recipe you can make in under 30 minutes!
- Loosely chop your favorite FODMAP vegetables and set aside.
- In a large, deep pan drizzle olive oil and add the vegetables on medium heat.
- Add the curry sauce, cover the pan and lower heat to medium-low.
- Occasionally stir the vegetables and the sauce for about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the raw shrimp and cook for an additional 8 minutes with the lid still on or until the shrimp has been cooked through. If the sauce starts to thicken, add a small amount of water to thin out the sauce..
Serve with your favorite grain. I love using rice!
Keywords: FODMAP safe curry, low fodmap curry recipe, casa de sante curry sauce, fodmap dinner