Grilled Vegetables are one of the easiest and healthiest side dishes to make and takes no time at all. What I love is with a little olive oil salt and pepper, you can have a flavorful plate of vegetables with little skill needed. Some of my favorite FODMAP safe vegetables to grill are zucchini, tomatoes, and red and orange peppers. Lucky for me, my Dad is an EXCELLENT grill master and showed me his tricks and tips on grilling vegetables. This side dish can be categorized under low FODMAP foods recipes.Print
Grilled vegetables make for a delicious side dish!
- Vegetables of your choice (green beans, zucchini, squash, bell peppers are my favorite)
- Olive Oil, to drizzle
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetables, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place in a grilling rack without the vegetables overlapping each other. Grill for 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Keywords: fodmap safe vegetables, fodmap vegetable recipe, fodmap grilled vegetables