The first sign of fall always catches me by surprise and it usually happens when I’m at Target or Home Goods and notice all the fun fall decor. I am such a sucker for not only fall decor but all things warm and cozy! What does that entail? Well, let me tell you…sweatpants, sweatshirts, fuzzy blankets, warm tea and of course FODMAP safe muffin recipes! I especially love to bake when the weather gets cooler and you need to throw on an extra layer of clothing. There is nothing better than something warm coming out of the oven. Does anyone else tend to bake more when the season changes?
If you’re not a fan of pumpkin, still give this recipe a chance. The pumpkin in this recipe makes for a really moist muffin that doesn’t require a ton of sugar added to it as it is already naturally sweet. You really don’t taste the actual pumpkin but instead get a perfectly delicious treat! I also like to add a little peanut butter to the top if I’m feeling wild! What are some of your favorite FODMAP safe muffin recipes? Here are a few more of my favorites in case you want to try: cinnamon & apple cornbread muffins & banana bread muffins.Print
A delicious fall treat to make anytime of the year!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all of the wet ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently incorporate the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Fill a lined muffin pan with batter about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: low FODMAP muffins, fodmap dessert recipes, gluten-free muffin recipes, fodmap pumpkin