There are a lot of low fodmap vegetable side dishes but this one is beautifully inspired by my mother in law and she serves along with most of her dishes. These sweet bell peppers make for a perfect side dish or appetizer for any meal. Plus what is better than an easy side that takes very little work!? Not only are these super easy to make but this vegetable is packed with health benefits like:
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Good for Eye Health
A healthy and flavorful FODMAP safe vegetable appetizer or side dish.
- A container of Sweet Mini Bell Peppers
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Parsley Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Herbs de Provence
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Wash peppers and dry before placing in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle seasoning and olive oil over peppers and mix well.
- Broil in oven for 5 minutes, flip and repeat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove peppers from oven & cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Keywords: fodmap roasted peppers, fodmap peppers, fodmap vegetable recipe