These super easy vegetable egg muffins are not only great for adults but also baby lead weaning! Double the batch and keep some in your freezer!
- one dozen large eggs
- 1/4 cup FODMAP safe milk
- 1/2 cup FODMAP vegetables of your choice, loosely chopped (I used broccoli and tomatoes)
- dash of paprika (optional)
- 1/4 tsp of salt (omit if for babies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a food processor or blender, add the eggs and milk. Blend for about 30 seconds until incorporated.
- Add the vegetables and blend for an additional 30 seconds until vegetables are smaller in size.
- Fill the lined muffin tins about 3/4 full, making sure not to fill to the top.
- Bake the eggs for 22-25 minutes until the tops are golden brown and the eggs are set.
These can be frozen in freezer safe containers for up to three months.
Keywords: FODMAP breakfast recipes, low FODMAP egg recipes, baby led weaning recipes