The easiest and most delicious air fryer chicken recipe!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the air fryer at 400 degrees.
- While air fryer is preheating, brush both sides of the chicken breasts with olive oil. Followed by spices on both sides.
- Once air fryer has preheated, set the temperature to 360 degrees and place chicken breasts flat into the pan.
- Cook for 23 minutes, flipping halfway through. Chicken is ready when internal temperature is 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Serve with your favorite FODMAP safe sides like roasted potatoes or vegetables!
Keywords: low FODMAP chicken, air fryer chicken, FODMAP airfryer recipes