These delicious lemon energy balls are a great and healthy snack to grab and go!
- 1 1/2 cups regular or gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor pulse all of the ingredients until pulverized into a sticky texture.
- Roll small shaped balls with damp hands and place onto a wax paper covered baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator to harden for at least an hour. Store covered for up to a week.
Keywords: energy balls, fodmap recipe balls, fodmap energy ball recipe