You’ll never want to buy store bought croutons again after making this homemade version.
- 6 Cups Stale Sourdough Bread, roughly cubed
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Generous Seasoning of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the bread, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well to incorporate all the flavors.
- Spread the bread cubes onto a parchment lined baking sheet, giving them room to breathe.
- Bake the bread until golden brown and crispy, approximately 12-15 minutes.
Store in an air tight container up to a week.
Adapted by The Pioneer Woman
Keywords: fodmap safe croutons, homemade crouton recipe, fodmap crouton recipe