Turkey tacos are a staple recipe in our house!
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1.5 Teaspoons Tajin Mexican Seasoning (can find in the Mexican aisle of grocery store)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium heat, spray nonstick spray and warm for about a minute. Add ground turkey and let brown for a few minutes without touching. Add the green onions and seasoning and continue to break apart the meat.
- Cook until meat is browned and cooked through for about 15-20 minutes.
Keywords: fodmap taco recipe, fodmap tacos, turkey taco recipe