- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour (FODMAP safe)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour through pumpkin pie spice) and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs, sugars, pumpkin and vanilla extract for 1 minute.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients until combined followed by folding in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and add the pumpkin batter. Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top if desired.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: FODMAP dessert, FODMAP bread recipes, low FODMAP diet bread, low FODMAP diet pumpkin