The most flavorful and delicious chicken flautas that can be made in under 15 minutes!
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 4 oz can of Adobe chilies and sauce (roughly cut up the chilies)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1.5 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup low FODMAP cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 8 FODMAP safe tortillas*
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
- While the air fryer is preheating, in a medium size bowl add all of the ingredients minus the tortillas and gently mix together.
- In a large pan, warm the tortillas on each side on medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Scoop small portions of seasoned chicken into the middle of the tortilla, roll and place seam side down into the air fryer. Most air fryers will fit 4 tortillas, this will need to be made in 2 batches.
- Spray the top of the tortillas and cook at 380 degrees for 8 minutes.
*Can use corn tortillas or my favorite Siete tortillas
Keywords: air fryer chicken, low fodmap chicken recipes, chicken flautas