A vinegar based potato salad that is mayo-free and perfect to bring to your next BBQ!
- 2 lb. multicolored potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- In a large saucepan submerge potatoes with salted water and set to high heat.
- Bring water to a continuous boil until potatoes are tender with a fork, roughly 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, whisk remaining ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Once potatoes are tender, drain potatoes and cut potatoes into quarters. Be careful as they can be extremely hot!
- Add hot potatoes into the large bowl and incorporate with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
This can be made the night before as the flavors continue to meld together.
Recipe adapted by Cooking light
Keywords: fodmap side dish, fodmap potato salad