- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, loosely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Poke holes with a fork all over the spaghetti squash and bake whole for 45-60 minutes (or until a fork is easily inserted).
- Once cool enough to touch, cut squash in half and discard the seeds in the middle.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash out and put in a large bowl. Add in the olive oil, butter, tomatoes, basil, salt & pepper and combine well.
A FODMAP safe serving is 1 cup of spaghetti squash.