A delicious and satisfying appetizer to have at your next party.
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffon
- 1/2 cup ricotta (my preference is Kite Hill)
- 1 package of sourdough crisps
- drizzle balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place tomatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Mix together with your hands the tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove from oven once tomatoes have burst and are charred on the top. Set aside.
- Add ricotta on top of crisps followed by tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of vinegar.
Keywords: fodmap safe appetizer, fodmap safe appetizer recipe