The perfect bite size low FODMAP snack to grab and go when the craving hits!
- 2 cups gluten-free bite-sized pretzels; quickly pulse
- ½ cup seed or nut butter of your choice
- 2 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon ground
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp raisins
- Using a food processor, pulsate the pretzels for 20-3o seconds until coarsely pulsated and not finely ground.
- In a large bowl, add the pulsated pretzel crumbs and gently stir in the nut/seed butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, chia seeds and raisins.
- With moist hands, roll into small balls and place on a plate to refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or 6 months in the freezer.