A warm and comforting one FODMAP dish meal packed with a great source of protein and vegetables.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or EVOO
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- Heat a skillet with oil and brown ground turkey until cooked completely through on medium heat. Remove ground turkey and set aside in a large bowl.
- Cook the squash for about 5 minutes before adding the spinach and cook for an additional 10 minutes until squash is soft. Add the turmeric, sea salt, cinnamon and apple cider vinegar and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add in the raisins.
Serve as is or on top of rice or quinoa!