A delicious summer vegetable side dish to make for your family and friends.
- 2 husked corn on the cobs
- 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill for about 10 minutes on medium high heat.
- Place the husked corn on direct heat for about 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. The outer husk will look black/smoked once ready.
- Remove corn from the grill and once cooled enough to touch, remove the outer husk. Spread butter and seasonings onto the corn.
Stick to 1/2 cup serving of corn on the cob to remain FODMAP safe.
Keywords: corn; grilled corn; fodmap side dish; fodmap recipes