This chicken piccata recipe will be a family classic that you will be repeating all the time!
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Sea Salt & Ground Pepper to taste
- Corn Starch for dredging chicken
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Brined Capers
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Lemon Juice & Zest
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lightly dredge chicken with cornstarch on both sides.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add chicken and cook about 5 minutes on either side until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and add capers and white wine. Stir occasionally for about 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add lemon. Stir for another minute.
- Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
Keywords: chicken recipe, low fodmap chicken recipe, chicken piccata recipe