A super easy recipe to make during the holiday season to share with your loved ones!
- 12 oz the good chocolate dark chocolate, loosely chopped
- 1/2 cup combination of chopped seeds and nuts (pepitas, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans, or walnuts)
- 2 tbsp dry fruit (gogi berries or cranberries)
- Sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, on a parchment-lined baking sheet toast the seeds/nuts for 10 minutes.
- While the nut/seed mixture cools, melt the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl either by microwave or double boiler on the stovetop. (I have a “melt chocolate” on my microwave that I used) until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread melted chocolate to about 1/4 thickness.
- Add toasted nuts and dried fruit to the top of the chocolate with a sprinkle of optional salt if wanted.
- Let chocolate set for at least 2 hours on the kitchen counter (good luck letting it cool without eating)!
Keywords: FODMAP safe dessert, low FODMAP dessert, FODMAP chocolate recipes