A crowd pleasing low FODMAP breakfast dish that will be loved by the entire family!
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread diced bread into the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas followed by the whisking in the eggs, milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mixture on top of the cubed bread until bread is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and gently mix in the blueberries throughout the dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and the top is browned.
This can be served in an airtight container for up to 1 week. For extra sweetness, top with pure maple syrup!
Keywords: low FODMAP breakfast, FODMAP safe breakfast, make ahead FODMAP dishes